Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 2

This is chronic...I am such a novice blogger that I cant figure out how to get my blog out there so others can view it.  If I had time I would get 'The complete idiots guide to blogging' and read it thus teaching myself all I need to know to get underway.  As it is I will keep floundering around until I stumble upon the answer.  Yes I know it would be quicker to read the book but I refuse to do that.  I am too too busy. 

Over the next few days I will give a background to how I got here...being too busy to read books on blogging and being in general more positive than I have been for years. 

On my 40th birthday I announced that the second half of my life was going to be better than the first half.  (I made the wild assumption that I would live to be at least 80 and so in order to continue to forfill this prophesy I now have to do just that).  Now to be fair my life up till 40 wasnt really all that bad its just that I wasnt blessed with  one of those resiliant personalities that flicks off all of lifes problems.  Depression is a genetically inherited issue for me and from the age of 4 I now know that I suffered from it on one form or another.  I can remember hating myself from that age and verbalising it frequently.  Sad eh? 

So, from 4 I've had this battle to like myself which up until recently I failed miserably at doing.  Jump 36 years to 40 and you have one messed up lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment